All forms should be filled out and returned to Kayla Viste.
Reimbursement Request Form PDF: Committee/Restricted Funds Request
A grant providing seed money for 4-H youth to implement educational and community service activities, sponsored by the 4-H Leaders Association. Any 4-H club can apply. The application is one page and can be submitted throughout the year.
Fair Dairy Bar
Please consider joining the Dairy Bar Team. You will feel proud of your responsibility, earn some extra money and most of all, have fun with the youth and families of Outagamie County! We need individuals to work 35-45 hours as Dairy Bar Superintendents during the Outagamie County Fair week. We are willing to split positions, if necessary! (Must be at least 18 years old). Return forms to Vicki Handschke at the UW-Extension office.
Volunteers in Preparation
Training Resources: All forms should be fill out and returned to MaryBeth Wohlrabe.
- UW-Extension Volunteer Behavior Expectation Form PDF (form signed annually by all UW-Extension volunteers) (Spanish version)
- Creating a Safe Environment for Youth and Adults PDF– Risk Management Checklist
- Project Meeting Plan Template PDF
- UW System General Incident Report Form PDF
- Wisconsin 4-H Policies PDF
- Essential Elements Bookmark PDF
- Life Skills Wheel PDF
- Building Life Skills in Action PDF
- Experiential Learning Model PDF
- Reflection Questions for Experiential Learning Activities PDF