The Outagamie County Extension Association for Home and Community Education is a non-profit, educational, and service organization. Membership is open to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, ethnic background, residence or economic circumstance.
- To provide educational programs for people and communities that will meet their current and future social, economic and environmental needs.
- To develop leadership and the ability to make decisions.
- To foster all that pertains to the best development of children, home and community.
- To balance needs and goals against resources for decisions.
Leader Training & Special Interest Meetings
Leader Training meetings are designed to train one or two leaders from Outagamie County Extension Association for Home and Community Education clubs.
- Leaders attend the training meeting and then take the information back to the club and teach the rest of the members.
- The leaders will receive subject matter information and techniques to help them present the material. The subject information that each leader receives comes from the University of Wisconsin or other research-based resources. The information will be current and reliable. You need to register with the UW-Extension office for these sessions.
- Special Interest meetings are planned by the Outagamie County Extension Association for Home and Community Education Committees. Special interest meetings are designed to present special information and supplement the leader training program. At a special interest meeting you will not receive information for each member in your club. Watch each newsletter for the special interest meetings planned. Follow instructions carefully for each meeting because they are different. These programs may be open to the general public.