Ag Lease 101 helps both land owners and land operators learn about alternative lease arrangements and includes sample written lease agreements for several alternatives. Ag Lease 101 was created by and is maintained by the North Central Farm Management Extension Committee.
- Cash Farm Lease – 1 page document (pdf)
- Cash Farm Lease – multiple page form (Word document)
- MWPS Crop-share Farm Lease (pdf)
- MWPS Farm Building or Livestock Facililty Lease (pdf)
- MWPS Farm Machinery lease (pdf)
- MWPS Flexible Lease Agreements (pdf)
- MWPS Pasture Lease (pdf)
- Custom Rate Guide 2010 (pdf)
- University of Minnesota Extension – Selected Rents, Rates, and Values Guide (pdf)
The Farm and Risk Management (FARM) Team consists of UW-Extension agents and specialists that provide research-based farm business management information and decision-making tools to farmers and agribusinesses. The team’s purpose is to help Wisconsin farmers improve business profitability and lifestyles through informed decision-making. Management topic areas include: strategic planning; financial management; business agreements; beginning farmer programs; dairy and grain price risk management; human resource management; farm succession and retirement planning.