Dairy & Livestock
MISSION: To provide quality up-to-date information in a variety of educational settings that will let dairy and livestock producers compete successfully in a changing agricultural industry.
All producers will have access to the latest technology and research to improve their ability to produce profitability and maintain their lifestyle.
- Emphasis will be placed on helping people reach their goals and dreams.
Links of Interest
- Chicago Merchantile Exchange
- Corn Silage Drydown site
- Farmer to Farmer Corn & Forage List
- National Mastitis Council (NMC)
- National Pork Producers
- Order Direct from The Babcock Institute Dairy Workers’ Training Manual
- The World’s Best Milk Quality Website
- UW-Center for Dairy Profitability
- Wisconsin Link (WMMB)
- UW Agricultural Research Stations
If you have any questions regarding Dairy & Livestock in Outagamie County, please contact:
Agriculture Dairy/Livestock Agent
Outagamie County – UW Extension
3365 W. Brewster St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Wisconsin Relay: 711