All forms should be filled out and returned to Kayla Viste.
A grant providing seed money for 4-H youth to implement educational and community service activities, sponsored by the 4-H Leaders Association. Any 4-H club can apply. The application is one page and can be submitted throughout the year.
Volunteers in Preparation Training
Training Resources: All forms should be fill out and returned to Kayla Viste.
- UW-Extension Volunteer Behavior Expectation Form (form signed annually by all UW-Extension volunteers) (Spanish version available here)
- Creating a Safe Environment for Youth and Adults – Risk Management Checklist
- Project Meeting Plan Template
- UW System General Incident Report Form
- Wisconsin 4-H Policies
- Essential Elements Bookmark
- Life Skills Wheel
- Building Life Skills in Action
- Experiential Learning Model
- Reflection Questions for Experiential Learning Activities