The Best of College Days 2013
Join us for College Days 50th Anniversary and Retirement, June 4 to 6, 2013, on the beautiful UW-Madison campus. We will celebrate and learn in grand style this year, bringing back your favorite seminars, tours and activities from the last ten years of College Days. There will be new sessions, in addition to past years’ favorites.
General Session: Zorba Paster, public Radios favorite family doctor, will kick off College Days on Tuesday, June 4, with an engaging session about your health.
Entertainment: on Tuesday night, participants will be able to see the hit Broadway musical Wicked, at the Overture Center for the Arts. (See below for more info.) (Note: These tickets are not included in the Collee Days fee and need to be purchased separately.)
Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets, a Milwaukee-area male vocal quartet specializing in doo-wop music of the 1950′s and 1960′s, will perform on Wednesday night.
College Days will feature many different workshops and presenters. highlights:
- Nancy Welch will provide a workshop during every session! She will teach wool felting, jewelry making and pounding flower art.
- Tom Zinnen will provide two different workshops and a Nobel Prize tour of UW-Madison.
- Frank Court will talk about the history of the UW-Arboretum.
- John Kaminski and Joe Elder, long-time College Days favorites, will each present a workshop.
- Build telescopes with UW-Space Place.
- Mike Lekrone, Director of UW-Madison marching band, will provide a seminar.
- Kay Price will present “Murder, mayhem and Being a Woman P.I.”
Register in one of 4 ways:
Complete the paper registration form and mail, with
payment, to the address indicated on the form.
Complete the paper registration form and fax, with
credit card or purchase order information, to 608-265-3163.
Call Gloria at 608-265-2955
on May 1
|After May 1|
|June 5 only||$75||$100|
For more information, check the Extension website at http//blogs.ces.uwex.edu/flpconferences/college-days